Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Mid Week Music: I Am They

I Am They
I Am They is a band formed in 2008 in Nevada, under the name Solomon’s Porch. They began performing together in 2008 at small church events for their community. In 2009, they were asked to open for a Matthew West concert, where they changed their name to I Am They. At the end  2013 they were signed to Provident Label Group and began recording their first album in 2014.
I absolutely love their sound! My all time favorite genre of music is bluegrass, and they are definitely the closest I has ever found to being Christian bluegrass.
I Am They has one album out, titled I Am They. It was released in 2015.
My favorite songs of theirs are “From the Day”, “King of Love”, and “Over and over again”.
Other bands like I Am They are Rend Collective, Crowder, All Sons and Daughters, and Consumed by Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment