Saturday, November 25, 2017

The End of the Year Book Tag

The end of the year. That’s a scary sentence. I am so not ready for this year to be over yet! (Honestly, I’m just not ready to take finals next month). Anyways, I just found this awesome tag the other day from Ariel Bissett and I loved the questions, so i decided to go ahead and do it! It is a little late in the season for some of them, but I’m still going to answer them all anyways! I hope you enjoy!
Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I started Tower of Dawn back in September and I really need to finish! I only have 150 pages left, but I have been moving through it so slowly! I have no idea why because the story is amazing and Sarah J. Maas is my queen... but such is life. I also started Night Film a while ago and need to finish, but Sarah J. Maas takes priority.
Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I would say Night Film is my transition book. I usually like contemporary novels to break up all of my fantasy, so this book was able to ease me from summery books and magical realism into my dark high fantasy books for winter!
Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
Kendare Blake has a novella called The Young Queens coming out in December that I am so excited for!
What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
1. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
2. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
3. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart
Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
I have high hopes for both One Dark Throne and Night Film! I really hope to find them on my Top 17 of 2017 list come the end of December!
Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
Yes! I am already looking into some read-a-thons for next semester and putting together my TBRs for them!
Now, a question for you! What book do you think could still shock you this year? Comment below because I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment