Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday | November 7, 2017

It’s been awhile since I’ve made one of these, but… IT”S TOP PICKS TUESDAY! If you don’t know what this is, it’s a post where I round up all of my recent favorites in movies, tv, books, fashion, food, and everything else!
My first favorite is Thor: Ragnarok! This has to be one of my favorite Marvel movies so far! It combines all that we love of Thor with the humor and space travel of Guardians! It was absolutely hilarious! My one critique is that I’m not quite sure what the point of the movie was. Yes, there was an epic battle where an evil person was defeated, but with it being the last movie before Infinty War, I was expecting a little bit more action. Despite this, it was still a fabulous movie and I will definitely be watching it 100 more times!
Are you looking for some good shows to watch on Netflix? Well, I was too, but I found 3 that I adore! The first of which is Riverdale! It is so dramatic and it keeps me on the edge of my seat (plus all of the characters are so fabulous)! The second show I love is The Good Place! It is so funny and it (surprisingly) has an amazing and complicated story line! And once I finished those, I was in a bit of a slump, so I started Parks and Rec! I was shocked by how much I liked it! If you are on the fence about it, I highly recommend going ahead and watching it!
A couple weeks ago, I ordered some green chacos. I was expecting I would like them (because why else would I order them?), but I LOVE these guys! They are so cute and go with so many of my outfits! Here’s the link to buy them!
My last favorite are these bible pages I made for my Etsy shop! I have some  in my room and they are so cute and so fun! Here’s the link to my shop!

What are your favorites for this week? Comment down below because I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment