Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Wrap Up

November has been a slightly better reading month for me, but not the best, by far. I read a total of 3 which I am pretty happy about! I have read 44/ 50 books for my Goodreads challenge, so I am so close! I will really have to crack down in December and get it done! But, the books I read in November were incredible, so if you want to hear my thoughts, just keep on reading!
The first book I read this month was Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I had been anticipating this one since I heard it was the Night Circus of the YA genre! In all honestly though, this one did not live up to the hype. I have a full spoiler free review posted, so if you want to know the specific reasons I was disappointed, you can check it out here . I gave this one 2.5/5 stars.
Then I read One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake and it was fabulous! Everything I could have wanted and more was in this book! It was written beautifully, a seamless addition to the 1st book in the series! I fell in love with the characters and the competition was played out wonderfully! All around 5/5 stars! I also have a review of this one here.
The last book I read this month was Tower of Dawn. I have been working my way through it since September and I am done now! Okay, well I have 30 pages left, but it’s getting late and I wanted to include it in this wrap up… But, I loved it per usual! Keep an eye out for a review in the next couple weeks where you can get my complete thought and ratings! You can also be my friend on Goodreads to keep up with what I’m reading!
So, that’s it! Not my best month, but not my worst! I am incredibly excited for the books I have planned for December, so tune in on Saturday for my TBR! What books did you read in November? Comment below so we can chat about books!

No comments:

Post a Comment