Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December TBR

The last half of this year has been rather slumpy for me reading wise, but I am determined to make my goal of reading 50 books this year! I have lots of fun contemporaries lined up for this month because I know I can fly through them and will love them! I am also looking for a read-a-thon to participate in to motivate me, so if you know of any happening this month, please let me know!
The first book I plan on reading is Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett. I have already started this one and am loving it!
Then, I hop to read Once and for All by Sarah Dessen! I love Sarah Dessen, so when my friend let me borrow her copy of this book I got so excited! I already know it is going to be amazing!
After that, I want to read To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and its sequel P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han! I have been wanting to read these books for a while, so when I saw both were available at the library, I had to get them!
Next, I want to finish Night Film by Marisha Pessl. I started in October and I really want to finish this one out!
I am reading the Catcher in the Rye for my literature class this semester, so I am just reading it as I need to, but I know it will be done by the end of the year!
Lastly, I hope to read The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee. I have it on hold at the library and it sounds so good! If I can’t get to it, I hope to read My Lady Jane because I am really in the mood for a funny alternate history!
What do you plan on reading this month? Have you completed your goodreads goal or is it toast by this point? Comment below so we can chat about books together!

No comments:

Post a Comment