Monday, December 25, 2017

All I Want for Christmas Book Tag

Merry Christmas, everybody! I hope your day has been wonderful! I have already opened gifts with my family and had a delicious brunch, so we are now all hiding in seperate parts of the house playing with new toys or cleaning up the carnage. I figured I should stop in and post something christmas-y, so here I am with this fun christmas book tag! I hope you enjoy!


1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
This is a weird question, but I’d go with Abraxos because I really want him to be my best friend and fly me places!
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
There’s so many, but I feel like Rhysand is always a pretty solid answer. ;)
3) You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
  1. A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir
  2. Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
  3. Three Dark Crowns #3 (It doesn’t have a name yet) by Kendare Blake
  4. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
  5. War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
4) It’s secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
I’m guessing this means any sort of magical gift, so I would go for an invisibility cloak! Imagine all the places you could go (and people you could spy on) if you were invisible!
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Well, since it says fandom and not book series, I am going to branch out and say the cast of the Avengers! It would be so awesome to meet them!
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Blackbeak from the Percy Jackson series! He is so funny and I would love to meet him!
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
  1. Rhysand (A Court of Mist and Fury)
  2. Chaol (Throne of Glass)
  3. Annabeth (Percy Jackson)
  4. Thomas (Stalking Jack the Ripper)
  5. Nina (Six of Crows)
  6. Celia (The Night Circus)
  7. Simon Snow (Carry On)
  8. Simon Lewis (The Mortal Instruments)
  9. Isabelle Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)
  10. Cath Avery (Fangirl)
This would definitely be the weirdest party ever, but I would have a lot of fun!
8) What character would make a good santa (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
I think Cade from P.S. I Like You by Kasie West would be such a good santa! He is a kid’s baseball coach and he is so funny, so I think he would be perfect for he job!
Who would you invite to your New Year’s Eve party? Comment below because I would love to hear from you and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment