Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Plan With Me | How I Schedule Blog and Instagram Posts



            Life gets so busy, especially trying to balance school work with my blog, Etsy, and Instagram! I wanted to stop in and show y’all how I keep myself organized and make sure everything gets done when it needs to be! I have a Create 365 Happy Planner by Me and My Big Ideas! I love this planner because I can add pages wherever I want and decorate/ lay them out however I want!

             At the very top of each weekly spread, I write out my verse for the week! This is just one way to help me in memorizing it!
             The top row is for the bible pages I will do that day. This keeps me on track for finishing my journaling bible, which is a goal I have for the next few years! This month I am working through the book of Exodus- just trying something new! I also do a few other pages each day to mix things up!
             The middle row is for the blog/ instagram post that will go live that day. I put instagram posts into Later and preupload my blogs to Blogger and save them as drafts. This helps me so much the day of, all I have to do is press send and promote!

            At the bottom, I have my daily maintenance and deadlines for when things need to be done. I put the posts that are going up a week in the future here because I like to have time to schedule and make sure everything is done!
            Also at the bottom, I put any maintenance that I am doing that day. The categories for maintenance are: blog editing, working on custom orders/ art to sell in my Etsy shop, Etsy maintenance (uploading new posts, taking old ones down, updating my profile and mission statement, ect.), and blog and Instagram maintenance (updating bios, sharing posts on social media, ect.). These things don’t need to be done daily, but I do need to give each task some time in a week.
           I’m sure to a lot of people this looks really confusing, but it works for me! I wanted to share how I do this because when I was starting out my blog, I had so much trouble balancing things. I hope that this can help out anyone who needs it, or just give a glimpse into what life looks like for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment