Monday, January 1, 2018

Top 17 Books of 2017

What a year 2017 has been! I read a total of 54, which means I completed my Goodreads goal *happy dance*. I really didn’t think I would make it when November came to a close because I had only read 41 books! Ahhhh! But December was an awesome month that made up for my end-of-year book slump, putting me over my goal! I went back and looked over the 54 books I had read in 2017 and decided upon my top 17 of 2017 list! While most people say their lists are in “no specific order”, that is not the case here! I took quite a bit of time and put them in the definite order of how much I enjoyed them! I hope y’all enjoy perusing my list of the best books of 2017!
  1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 
  2. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake 
  3. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas (I read the entire series this year, so I am including all of them- but my favorite has to be Heir of Fire!) 
  4. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas 
  5. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
  6. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett 
  7. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell 
  8. Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (Again, I read both this year, but if I had to pick, Six of Crows was my favorite!) 
  9. We Were Liars by E Lockhart 
  10. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi 
  11. Stalking Jack the Ripper and Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco ( Hunting Prince Dracula was was my favorite!)
  12. The Call by Peadar O Guilin 
  13. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin 
  14. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher 
  15. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales 
  16. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 
  17. An Ember in the Ashes and A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (Loved both, but An Ember in the Ashes was my favorite!)
What was your favorite book of this year? Comment down below! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment