Saturday, October 28, 2017

Being Betty | Riverdale Party


Instead of having a Halloween party this year, my friends and I had a Riverdale party! We all dressed up as the characters and binge watched all the episodes that are out! I came as Betty and I am going to show you what I did to achieve her look!
Step 1 is hair! Betty is known for her perfectly curled ponytail, so here’s what I did to achieve that look!
  1. I put some Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave In to keep my hair from frizzing and tp help in holding the curls!
  2. I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail!
  3. I used my curling wand on medium heat (330 degrees on mine!). I then broke my hair up into 4 large sections and curled them (I held them on the curler for 30 seconds and let them set in my hand for 15)
  4. Then I used LOTS if hair spray to set them.

Then I did my makeup! Betty always has very light, simple makeup, so I used whites and creams mainly and used blush in my crease! Lots of mascara and light pink tinted chapstick finish off the look!
For my outfit, I wore dark denim jeans, brown booties, a denim button up shirt, and a pink sweater over it! And that’s it!

Who is your favorite Riverdale character? Comment down below because I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment