Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall Bucket List

My favorite season is finally here! It’s the time for warm drinks, going outside, taking scenic drives, and pumpkin EVERYTHING! There are some things I have to do every fall, like apple picking or hiking, so I made a “Fall Bucket List” for all the things I hope to accomplish this season!
  1. Make Pumpkin Bread! I have this killer pumpkin bread recipe and I could probably live off of this stuff! I’m going to be sharing my favorite pumpkin recipes sometime next week, so stay tuned if you want to know how to make that bread!
  1. Go to the apple festival! There is an apple festival in October in north Georgia and I go every year! It is so much fun! It’s like a fair combined with an art festival and EVERYTHING is apple themed!
  2. Wear a blanket scarf! I have so many blanket scarves and I love wearing them! They are so comfy and cool! I really hope it gets cold enough that I can wear one! (I’ll probably still wear one even if it’s 90 degrees out!)
  3. Read a Scary Book! I have never read a straight up mystery/ suspense novel, so now is my time! I think I might read Night Film by Marisha Pessl!
  1. Go to a football game! Probably just a high school game for me, but I love football!  
  2. On a sort of related note, have a tailgate! We always have one at my church where there is a chili cook off and it is so much fun!
  3. Make pecan pie! I love baking pies and my favorite kind is pecan! It reminds me of my grandfather, who always requests his made with pure cane syrup instead of karo!
  4. Read Outside! I love reading and I love outside- so why not spend a day reading outside!
  5. Go hiking! There are so many good trails where I live and the colors are so beautiful this time of year!
  6. Lastly, watch Riverdale! It comes back next week and I am so excited!

What’s on your bucket list this fall? Comment down below because I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment