Friday, October 6, 2017

Fall Time Cozy Time Tag!

Hello fall friends! On this lovely Friday, I am bringing you a book tag! This one was created by Sam’s Nonsense on Youtube! It is all about fall-ish things (which are my favorite things)! So grab your cozy sweater and your pumpkin spice latte and let’s get into some books!
  1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color - choose a book that had reds/oranges/yellows on the cover
I’m going to go with Crown of Midnight (because what would this post be without mentioning Queen Sarah J. Maas?)!
  1. Cozy Sweater - It's finally cold enough to don warm cozy clothing: what book gives you the warm fuzzies?
Simon vs. The Homosapien’s Agenda is so cute and thinking about it makes me so happy! If you are looking for a fun, cutsie contemporary, I would highly recommend!
  1. Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding - choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day
I always love reading fantasy on cold, rainy days. Something about a good dark fantasy just fits with stormy weather!
  1. Cool Crisp Air: What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?
I would love to be a Night Circus performer for just one night! I want to see the circus and the people there! I want to feel the magic! It would be so awesome!
  1. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi should be way more popular than it is! It is a cute contemporary centered around old friends, music, and saying yes to everything for one night!
  1. Coat, Scarves, and Mittens - The weather has turned cold & it's time to cover up - What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
Whenever I read vampire books basically! I only read Vampire Academy at home because I don’t want people to see the trashy covers! I also want to start reading Twilight, but I know I will get so much hate for that one!
  1. Pumpkin Spice: What's your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?

Basically anything pumpkin! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin gingersnaps, pumpkin pie… You name it, I’ll probably bake it!
What under hyped book do you think I should read? Comment your recommendations down below!
(All images from Goodreads)

No comments:

Post a Comment