Sunday, October 8, 2017

Christian Girl Tag


The other day I was snooping around on Youtube and I found this awesome channel called Coffee and Bible Time! They had a video called The Christian Girl Tag, and next thing you know, I’ve spent the past half hour watching people do this tag! The questions were so fun, so I decided to do it for myself! The questions will help y’all get to know a little bit more about my faith and don’t forget to comment your answers below!
1) How long have you been saved, and when did you become saved?
I have been saved for 10 years now! I was first introduced to this idea when I was 5 years old at a summer camp!
2) What's your favorite Bible verse, and what does it mean to you?
My favorite bible verse is Exodus 14:14. “The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still.” I have a whole blog post about what this verse means to me! Check it out here!
3) What's your favorite Christian song and why?
This is so hard because I only listen to christian music, so I’m going to name a few! Street Called Mercy by Hillsong, Come to Me by Bethel Music, When the Fight Calls by Hillsong Y+F, and Amen by Matthew West. I have a blog post about my favorite worship songs coming up, so stay tuned for that!
4) What is your favorite Christian book?
Let’s All Be Brave by Annie F. Downs or AHA by Kyle Idleman!
5) What's your favorite thing about church?
My favorite thing about church is all the people I have met there!  I made a lot of my closest friends at church and there are so many good memories I associate with being there!
6) If you could meet Jesus right now, what would your first question/action be?
I firmly believe that when we get to heaven there will be no questions asked, only worship. The second I see Jesus, I will fall to my knees and sing his praise for all of eternity!
7) Oddest place that you have ever prayed?
I don’t really think there is an odd place to pray! Prayer is simply talking to God, and I talk to him 24/7. So, on the school bus, when I’m hiking, in the middle of the ocean when I think my boat will sink (literally), walking to class, driving, and everywhere else! I’ve prayed in all those places!
8) Are you ready if Jesus were to come tomorrow?
SO READY! There is nothing on this earth that would make waiting another second worth it. There is still good work to be done, but it all leads to him in the end!
9) How do you openly share your faith?
I share my faith incredibly openly. I answer every question I can and I try to speak life and truth to everyone I know!

What is your favorite Christian song? Comment down below because I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment