Sunday, October 29, 2017

How to Deal with Mean Girls

Hey y’all! I was talking to some younger girls at my church today and they were saying how bad the mean “popular” girls made them feel. They were asking about how to deal with that, and I honestly didn’t have a good answer. It’s been awhile since I have felt like that, so I did some cyber sleuthing and found a few amazing blog posts that really helped them to put some things in perspective. They talk about loving as Jesus loves and some practical ways to go about that! I hope that these help you if you are struggling with this sort of thing!


How to deal with mean girls from Crosswalk.com
When Mean Girls Strike from Lies Young Women Believe
8 Biblical Ways to Deal with Mean People from Empowering Everyday Women
Mean Girls Don’t Win from Faithgateway


One thing that I remember helping me was making daily affirmations that I am fearfully and wonderfully made, jesus loves me, I are worth loving, I are beautiful, I are talented, I are not of this world (simply in it), and I was made for the Lord and the Lord alone! I still do this on a daily basis and it really helps to lift my spirits when I am struggling with anything! Below is a list of 110 positive affirmations that are based on scripture and there is one for every situation you are in!



What has helped you to deal with mean people? Comment down below so you can help some other people out!

No comments:

Post a Comment