Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday | October 3, 2017

Can you guess what today is? Sure it’s Tuesday, but that’s not all! It’s Top Picks Tuesday! I haven’t done one of these in 2 weeks, so I have a lot of good stuff to share with you!
Before we get into this, this past week has been one of the worst weeks of my life. I was stressed and mourning and at some point I just stopped caring. I got a lot of bad news and had a lot to do (but didn’t do any of it, which made things worse), but I am working on getting back on track. All the things in this post either encouraged me during this time or helped me to take my mind of off things.
First, and probably most important, I finally watched Moana! I didn’t think I would enjoy it that much, but it was so cute! The story was really good and I loved the music! By the way, the chicken is my favorite character! If I was any Disney character, I would be HeiHei!
I fell in love with Come to Me by Bethel Music this week. I had always known it, but one day I was playing guitar and I found the tab for it. Since then, I have listened to it about 10 times a day! It brings me so much comfort and the song itself is absolutely beautiful!
I read The Night Circus last week and Oh My! It was amazing! I have fangirled about it in both the review and my monthly wrap-up, so I will keep this to a minimum. In short, it was one of the best books I have ever read and you need it in your life now!
2 Corinthians 1:3-7 has brought me a lot of peace lately. It talks about finding your comfort from God and has slowly become one of my favorite passages!
The Good Place Season 2 has been so good so far! I loved the first season and I didn’t think this one would be too good, but I was wrong! The story line is all over the place (in a good way) and I am really enjoying it so far!

What have you been loving this week? Comment down because I would love to hear from you!
(Background cover image designed by Freepik. Find them here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment