Monday, October 2, 2017

October TBR 2017

A new month, a new TBR and y’all, I am so ready for October! It might actually start getting cold where I live, plus the leaves are changing and it is prime apple picking season! It also means I am in the mood for lots of dark books, which I am so here for! So, curl up with your cat, cup of tea, and a cozy blanket, and let’s get into my October to be read!
First, I need to finish Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas! I started it last month, but put in down in favor of
The Night Circus (which was fabulous by the way). I was really enjoying this one, but I just needed a
break. Now, I am ready to dive back into this story!
Then, I would love to reread Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake before I get into the second book, One Dark Throne, which just came out last month! These books are high fantasy following three sisters who battle to the death in order to rule their kingdom! It is so epic, with lots of political intrigue, plot twists, and an absolutely cruel cliffhanger! When I read the first book last year, I loved it, and I am so ready to see where this story will take me!
Lastly, I hope to read Night Film by Marisha Pessl. This book is a mystery/thriller novel that could not be more perfect for this time of year! It is about an investigation into someone’s death that brings the investigator into a dark and twisted world. Again, I have heard nothing but good things, so I am super excited to pick it up!
Well, it sure does seem like I have a cheery reading month ahead, with the dark and the night ;) . Nonetheless, I am so thrilled to be reading all of these books!

What books are you planning on reading this month? Comment below so we can chat about books! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment