Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Mid Week Music: All Sons and Daughters

Mid Week Music: All Sons and Daughters
All Sons and Daughters is a worship band from Franklin, Tennessee. Leslie Jordan (vocals and guitar)  and David Leonard (vocals and piano) are worship leaders at a non denominational church in Franklin. Their music has a very folk sound, as they use lots of acoustic instruments.
My favorite songs of theirs include "Brokenness Aside", "Called Me Higher", "Oh How I Need You", "Rising Sun", and "Hear the Sound". I really love all of their songs, and it was hard to narrow it down. What I love about their songs is that they all remind me how much God loves me and how amazing he truly is.
All Sons and Daughters had their latest album, Poets and Saints, come out September 2, 2016. They have four albums out: Poets and Saints, Live, All Sons and Daughters, and Season One.
I Am They, Rend Collective, Bryan and Katie Torwalt, and Phil Wickham all have similar sounds to All Sons and Daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment