Monday, January 30, 2017

January Favorites

January Favorites
I found and fell in love with so many books, songs, and people in the month of January, so I wanted to share all of my new-found love with you!
  1. Reckless Devotion by Heidi and Rolland Baker. I stated this devotional this month and I love it so much! In my “A Word for 2017” post, I explained that I wanted to be more loving this year. This book has taken me deep into the reckless and overwhelming love of our savior. I would absolutely recommend this devotional to anybody looking for a new one!
  2. Unspoken’s Follow Through Album. I have been looking for the deluxe edition of album since it came out because my local bookstore doesn’t carry it. But, I found it this month and it is so good! I wanted the deluxe edition because my favorite song, “Can’t Deny Your Love”, isn’t on the regular version. This album is so wonderful! Unspoken has made it to the list of my top 10 favorite bands now!
  3. Hollyn “Can’t Live Without”. This song just came out on Youtube on January 26, but it is already my favorite Hollyn song. The words are so true and the song itself is so beautiful. Do yourself a favor and go listen to it. It is so worth it!
  4. Girl Defined Blog. I have been reading this blog for awhile now, but I really enjoyed the content they have been putting out lately. I loved their post called “Falling in Love With Guys That You Don’t Even Know”. I know so many people are guilty of this (including myself), so I think it is a very important read.
  5. I started following @mewmaggieward on instagram and she is so talented. All of her posts are really beautiful, so please go follow her. (And while you are at it, follow @undenable.joy on instagram too, so that you can see everything I am up to.)
  6. Also, on a not completely unrelated note, I went and saw La La Land and Hidden Figures this month. 10/10 to both! I would recommend them to anyone.

Do you have any new favorite songs, blogs, books, or instagrams this month? Please share in the comments below! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment