Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017 Wrap Up

Ah, September, the beginning of fall, when school gets back to normal and the weather drops about 2 degrees… Normally I love reading in the fall months, but this month I only read 2 books. Typically, I would be pretty sad about that, but there are two things that make me feel better about this. 1) They were both awesome, so you won’t see me complaining. 2) I had a crazy, sorta awful month, so the fact I even read these two books blows my mind!
The first book I read  was Crooked Kingdom (link Six of Crows Review) by Leigh Bardugo, which is the second and last book in the Six of Crows duology. It follows a group of teenage cons who pull of the heist of the century and the chaos that ensues afterwards. This book was amazing, I gave it 5/5 stars! I loved the fast paced plot, funny and somehow relatable characters, and the complex, beautiful world!
The second book I read was The Night Circus (link The Night Circus Review) by Erin Morgenstern, which is a stand alone magical realism/ historical/ fantasy novel. It is so beautiful and complex that I don’t even know where to begin… Just know it is one of the best books I have ever read and you are missing out if you haven’t read it yet! I gave this 5/5 stars as well!

What books did you read this month? Comment down below so we can chat about books!

No comments:

Post a Comment