Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday | September 19, 2017

Welcome to Top Picks Tuesday, where I share all of my favorite things from the past week with you! I have had an amazing week full of amazing books, music, and food and I hope that you have too! Enjoy my top picks!
I have been listening to some bomb diggity music this week, including…  
I’ll Name the Dogs by Blake Shelton (aka the cutest song I have ever heard!)
Amen by Matthew West (my #1 Christian Pop Bop for this week!)
Turn by Eyes by Bonray (an awesome poppy worship song!)
Hola by Hollyn (the fun new release from the queen herself!)
Life Changes Album by Thomas Rhett (my favorite country album to exist- so far!)

These Pancakes are the bomb dot com! I eat them with peanut butter and banana for breakfast and they are amazing! They are whole wheat and made with yogurt, so it is super healthy (but still delicious)!
I just finished the Six of Crows Duology and these books are fabulous! It is some of the best writing, world building, and character development I have read recently! I’m working on a full review, so stay tuned for that!
I have been loving the Coffee and Bible Time Youtube Channel since I’ve had a lot of time to watch Youtube recently. These girls are so amazing and encouraging! I would highly recommend going and checking out some of their videos!
What have you been loving this past week? Be sure to comment down below because I would love to hear from you!

(Cover image designed by Freepik. Find them here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment