Tuesday, September 12, 2017

OOTW: Homecoming Week | Top Picks Tuesday

  
Hey y’all! This past week was my Homecoming week, so I figured I would do my Top Picks Tuesday on what I wore that week! I had so much fun getting dressed up every day! It made the week 100x more fun! Also, our Homecoming was super early, so hopefully y’all still have time and can get some ideas!




Monday’s theme was Amerca! I wore black nike shorts and a T shirt (from Walmart, I think) that says “All American Jesus Loving Girl”. I wore my chacos with mismatched blue and white socks, a denim shirt, USA mardi gras beads and my cowgirl hat (from a local farm). This day was by far my favorite, mostly because of the hat!




The next day was “When I Grow Up”. This picture is hard to see (sorry), but I decided to be a basic preppy mom! I was wearing navy blue shorts and a white sweater, both from JC Penny. I wore my pearl set and my mom’s leather shoes and belt. It isn’t exactly what I’m striving for when I grow up, but it was fun!





Thursday was decades day! I’m not really sure what decade this ended up being, but I was going for flower child-y vibes. I wore a yellow t-shirt from my church and my overalls from Target. In each pocket of my overalls, I put some fake flowers and I wore my tie-dye boho bandeau with chacos!





Friday was class colors, which are white, blue, and black. My class was supposed to be just white, but I just went for all of them! I’m wearing a baseball tee from a retreat, black nike shorts, and my chacos. I put handprints on my legs with blue and black acrylic paints!
That’s it for the week itself because it was a four day week, but the theme of our game was Space Out. I don’t have a picture, but I got a star wars t-shirt from Target! I got it from the boys section and it was $10 cheaper, so I highly recommend checking to see if you can wear a kids size before buying a more expensive shirt!







Now for the dance! I wore a dress from Dillards that I love! It is blue and sparkly! My shoes are from the clearance section of Macy’s. As you can see, they have a slight heel, but my feet didn’t hurt a bit! Saturday was by far the best day of the week because I got to spend 8 hours with all of best friends, listening to Thomas Rhett’s new album (which is for sure a Top Pick) and eating a lot of food!

When is your homecoming? Comment down below because I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment