Thursday, August 3, 2017

25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me




Since I am doing this whole blog overhaul, I wanted to take a minute and give y’all a picture of who I am! I have compiled a list of 25 incredibly random facts about me and I hope you enjoy getting a look inside of my life!
  1. When I was in 1st grade, my bus hit a hornet's nest and we were delayed getting home by 2 hours. I was very hungry by the time we made it to my house.
  2. I went to the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque in 2015 with my Great Uncle and it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen.
  3. I own 4 pairs of Chacos, all of which I have named after National Parks.
  4. My favorite fruit is the banana and I am terrified of 1) Bananas going extinct 2)Dying from a potassium overdose
  5. I can play guitar, ukulele, and mandolin.
  6. I was in Chorus for 7 years and spent 3 years in a children’s honors choir.
  7. My favorite store is REI. The flagship store in Seattle is what heaven will look like and you cannot convince me otherwise.
  8. My favorite type of chapstick is the Vanilla Chap-et. I will kill for this stuff.
  9. I have to sleep in complete darkness with white noise. It’s not weird, okay?
  10. I have never left the country.
  11. I LOVE professional football, particularly the Green Bay Packers. And yes, I do own a cheese hat.
  12. In my lifetime, I have had 12 cats. I am convinced my mom loves them more than she loves me.
  13. I have an unhealthy obsession with star shaped sticky notes. As a matter of fact, I have 4 stacks of them in front of me right now.
  14. I will only eat chocolate that is darker than 70%. I love the kind that has almond slivers in it, too.
  15. I am the queen of bad puns (but don’t ask me for one, they have to come naturally).
  16. When I was 6, I went to a Miley Cyrus concert, except I thought she was really Hannah Montana in real life, so I wore my purple Hannah Montana shirt to the concert. I was rather disappointed Hannah never made an appearance.
  17. I have seen The Lion King, Wicked, Once, and School of Rock in theater. I also got to see the Blue Man Group.
  18. I was a cheerleader for 3 years and hated every second of it.
  19. My favorite TV show is NCIS. DiNozzo and Ziva are life!
  20. My favorite band is Needtobreathe and my favorite song is Testify. You should go listen to it now. Like right now.
  21. I have been to over 20 christian concerts. I have been to 3 non christian concerts. There is clearly an imbalance here.
  22. I talk to myself. A lot.
  23. I am almost never bored. My mind is too exciting of a place to be bored there.
  24. I get car sick very easily. It makes driving super fun!
  25. Goats are my favorite animal. I love goats. Goats are life. Go Goats! Goats.

Leave some fun facts about you down below! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment