Sunday, August 27, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Week 2 Update

Ahhh! We are half-way through the Reading Quest! Where has the time gone? I read 1 and a half books this week and I am pretty proud of myself! Also, sorry for the short, late post. I just got home from a weekend away and I was not prepared to write this!
The first book that I read and finished was Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo! This book surpassed all expectations! I loved it and will be posting a full review soon! 5/5 stars!
The second book I started was Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, the second book in the Six of Crows duology. I am not too far in, but I am already loving it!
This week, I am planning on reading Crooked Kingdom and Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett. I really hope I can get through those and maybe a few more!
Big thanks to CW of Read, Think, Ponder for the awesome artwork for this read-a-thon!

What books did you read this week? Comment down below! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment