Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Fall 2017 Anticipated Reads

 
A new season means new books! There are so many good books coming out in August and September! Some of my most anticipated releases for the entire year are coming out and I could not be more excited!
This is Not the End by Chandler Baker came out yesterday, August 8. This book is really complicated to explain, but it sounds like it is going to be pretty awesome! Basically, a girl’s parents die in a car accident and she has to figure out how to save them with resurrection technology. Each person gets one resurrection to use, but she has already promised her resurrection to someone else, so how can she save her parents? Then, she meets a guy (of course) and she has to decide what is most important in her life.
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas is going to be hitting stores on September 5. This is my most anticipated read for the entire year! I love Chaol so much and I am siked to see what he has been up to! For those who aren’t at the mercy of SJM, this is the 6th book in the Throne of Glass series, but it occurs at the same time as the 5th book. I don’t want to give anything away, but just know I am so excited!
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera is also coming out on September 5. It is about two boys who are notified that they are going to die in one day. They meet through an app for people who are going to die and they meet up for one great last adventure!
Warcross by Marie Lu is being released on September 12. This is a book about a videogame and a girl hacks into the system, becoming an overnight sensation. I have loved all of Marie Lu’s past books, so I have high expectations for this one!
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake comes out on September 19. This one is the sequel to Three Dark Crowns, which was one of my favorite books of last year! It is about 3 sisters who all have different powers and must battle for the throne. It is a multi-perspective high fantasy and I loved every second of the first one!

What books are you looking forward to in the next few months? Please comment down below! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment