Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday | August 1, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday is a weekly tag where I share all of my favorite things with you! This can include music, blogs, foods, clothes, books... basically anything that makes me happy!
The #1 thing I have been loving this past week is my chacos! (If you look above, you can see my endearing chaco tan) I was working as a camp counselor last week and these babies SAVED my feet! They are perfect for hiking, lake time, tubing, football, gymnastics, even dance offs! P. S. @chacousa, please sponsor me! ; )
Last Saturday, I had the epic opportunity to see Tenth Avenue North in concert and since then, I have been blasting their music non-stop! My favorite from this album has to be "Control- Somehow You Want Me." In my dad's words, "That concert was so lit, it's like the rapture occurred."
On the thread of music, I heard the song  "Ain't Nobody"  by Sidewalk Prophets last week, and boy oh boy, this song is amazing! Please drop everything you are doing and go listen to it! It is fab-u-lous!
Recently, I got a double nest ENO and I have been able to use it so much this past week, since I was at camp and such! Y'all, this puppy is literally the best! Above is a picture of me chillin' like a villain in my ENO!
I have also really gotten into Boho Bandeaus lately! They are great for summer because you are running around sweating, but your hair still looks so cute! (I may or may not have gone out and bought like, 5 of them...) (I also may or may not be wearing one in the above picture...)
Yesterday, I discovered something completely magical! Popcorn! Now, I know you are thinking, I know what popcorn is, Katie. Yeah, but have you ever had Lesser Evil Buddha Bowl Foods Himalayan Pink Organic Popcorn‎? (That was a mouth full) I tried it for the first time and it is now my favorite snack! Go to Publix and get yo' self a bag, you won't regret it!
All-righty- rudy! Those are all of my picks for this week! What have you been loving recently? Go ahead and comment down below, I would love to hear from you!
(Cover image designed by Freepik. Find them here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment