Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday | August 15, 2017

Hello and welcome to Top Picks Tuesday! This is where I wrap up my week and have an appreciation party for all the things that helped me to survive! This past week, I went back to school and it was honestly one of the most chaotic weeks of my life. There was something going on everyday and I just felt exhausted by the time I finally sat down for a break. So, these are all of the things that make this week slightly easier, slightly better, slightly more, well,  joyful!
First off, I have two songs to share with you this week that I have been loving! The first is “Gracefully Broken” by Matt Redman and the second is “Street Called Mercy” by Hillsong United. These songs were so encouraging to me this past week! (Bonus song! I have started listening to Mandisa’s “Shackles” every morning right when I wake up and it is by far the best way to start your day!)
Another great way to begin your day is with a new devotional! Last week I was working on the Rend Collective devotional by YouVersion and I loved it! It tied together their songs with a relevant devotion and scripture. Then, in the past couple days, I have been doing I Want to Grow in Grace: Devotions From a Time of Grace and so far it has been convicting and powerful and important. If you are looking for a meaningful bible study that will change your outlook on life, then I would highly suggest this one!
Now, for my food favorites! I have been searching for the perfect protein bar lately, and I found a fabu little bar called The GFB! They come in two flavors, chocolate peanut butter and cranberry toasted almond. They are gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, and more good things, plus they are tasty! I would highly recommend these!
Before school started, I got two new pairs of Levis and boy-oh-boy do I love these babies! They are so comfy and look so good on me! Everyone needs a few good pairs of jeans, and these are mine! I could literally live in them!

What are your favorite things from this past week? Please comment down below because I would love to hear from you!
(Cover image designed by Freepik. Find them here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment