Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday | August 29, 2017

It’s that time of the week again! Happy Top Picks Tuesday! This is a series where I share all of my food, beauty, fashion, music, and entertainment favorites from the past week!
The best moisturizer ever is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+. I’ve been using this stuff for a while, but I am loving it a little extra this week! My skin has been so dry, but this is a life saver! I love it!
My new favorite snack is the Lesser Evil Himalayan Sweetness popcorn! If you remember a few weeks ago when I was obsessing over their Avocado Oil popcorn you would know that I love that stuff. But, guess what? This stuff is even better! It is the perfect blend of salty and sweet! So, get yo’self over to Publix and buy yo’self a bag of heaven!
Unforgettable by Thomas Rhett is my top country song of the past week! I’m sure I’ve listened to it at least 5 times a day for the past 7 days. It is just so good!
Love Won’t Let Me Down by Hillsong Young and Free is my top christian song of the week! Hillsong Young and Free never fails to release the best music ever!
My new favorite pens are the Ink Joy Minis! I started using these in my agenda and they are perfect! They come in so many colors and are the perfect size to throw into my backpack! 10/10 would recommend!
Last week, I read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and wow! It was amazing! Definitely a 5/5 star read! The characters were perfect, the pacing was just right, the world building was done beautifully, and the writing was simply elegant! I loved it!

What have you been loving this past week? Go ahead and comment down below! I would love to hear from you!
(Cover image designed by Freepik. Find them here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment