Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Top Picks Tuesday | August 8, 2017

It’s the best time of the week! It’s Top Picks Tuesday! This is where I pick out some the things I have been loving for the past week and talk a little about them! So, let’s get into my top picks!
Last weekend, I got a new Vera Bradley Agenda. I had one a few years ago, but then I came to the Lilly side. But, once more I have a Vera Bradley one and since I started school yesterday, I am already loving it!
So, I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with french pop music and my favorite band recently has been Arcadian! My favorite song right now is C’est que tu m’as appris! Even if you don’t understand it, you should go listen to it.
So maybe French pop isn’t your thing, well I discovered the Wild Country playlist on Spotify this past week and this is by far the best pre-made country playlist on Spotify! It has all of my favorite songs and has all around good vibes. Again, go listen to it right now.
Confession time! I love crime TV shows! Some favorites are NCIS, Hawaii 5 0, Bones, Psych, Burn Notice, and Castle! Anyways, I have been delaying starting NCIS season 14, but it has been so good! I thought that based off of the end of season 13, this one would be lacking, but they jumped in and are doing an awesome jobs so far!
What have you been loving this week? Go ahead and comment down below! I would love to hear from you!
(Cover image designed by Freepik. Find them here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment