Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August TBR


I haven't been able to read that much this summer and it makes me really sad, but once school starts, I can fall back into a regular reading routine. These are all of the books I am hoping I can read in August! Wish me luck!
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir is the second book to An Ember in the Ashes. I started this last month and am loving it, so I am hoping to finish soon! It is a dystopian that was inspired by the Roman empire and I love it! Check out my review for the first book here!  
I have Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston for my lit class this semester and I have yet to finish… I should get on that. It is a classic novel about women in the South. That’s really all I know.
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh has been at the top of my TBR since it came out and I know that this month is the month! It is a Mulan inspired story written by the queen of retellings!
Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo are the last books I am hoping to make it to this month. I am honestly ashamed I haven’t read these yet! I don’t know too much about them, but I am okay with that! I only know that everybody and their dog loves them!

What books are you hoping to read in August? Please comment down below! I would love to hear from you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment